Skip to content
- Type: Entree
- Time: 1 hour
- 3/4 Cups flour
- 1/2 Teaspoon salt
- 1/2 Teaspoon pepper
- 6 Boned and skinned chicken breast halves
- 1/4 Cup butter or margarine
- 2 Cups frozen CurrantC™ Black Currants, thawed
- 1 Cup water
- 1/2 Cup packed brown sugar
- 1 Tablespoon red wine vinegar
- Combine dry ingredients, dredge chicken breasts in flour mix.
- In a large skillet, cook chicken in butter until browned on both sides.
- Remove chicken and set aside.
- In the same skillet, combine remaining ingredients, simmer for 5 minutes.
- Place the chicken on top of simmering mix, cover, and continue at a simmer for 30 minutes.
- To serve spoon Black Currants over chicken.