Black CurrantC™ Mojito
We took the classic mojito and put a CurrantC™ twist on it to make a delicious summer inspired cocktail.
- Type: Cocktail
- Time: 3 min
- Servings: 1
- 1 Tablespoon CurrantC™ Black Currants
- 4 Fresh Mint Leaves
- ½ oz Fresh Lime Juice
- 1 oz Rum (we use Cruzan Light Rum)
- 1 Tsp Caster Sugar
- Club Soda or Tonic Water
- Crushed Ice
- Lime Wedge (Garnish)
Sprig of Mint (Garnish)
- Combine the CurrantC™ Black Currants, mint leaves, lime juice, and caster sugar in a small bowl.
- Muddle lightly (just enough to break down the mint leaves to release their flavor).
- Remove the leaves and place the Black Currant mixture in the bottom of a Collins glass.
- Fill the glass halfway with crushed ice and then pour your rum of choice on top.
- Top it off with club soda or tonic water. Garnish with a lime wedge and a sprig of mint. Enjoy!